The U.S. Embassy in Yaounde, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services. In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with all requirements in the Request for Quotes (RFQ).
The Contracting and Procurement Section, may be reached through; Tel: 222201500 or E-mail: email@example.com.
Please note that this email address is for contracting and procurement inquiries only. Questions related to visas or other issues will not receive a reply.
All businesses entering into a contract or purchase order with the U.S. Government will require a DUN’s Number and be registered in SAM. Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
- Request for Quotation : Extension of cat. 6 ethernet network and replacement of existing network sockets.
- Request for Quotation : Automatic Voltage Regulator or Equal.
- REQUEST FOR QUOTATION – NEC DG FUEL SYSTEM UPGRADE
- Request for Quotations for the repairs of a Medium Voltage Switch
- Request for Quotation : Solicitation for Gardening & Janitorial Services.
- Request For Quotation : Nec Drainage System Upgrade
- Request For Quotation : Supply of brand-new Tires
- Request For Quotation : New 2020-2021 Toyota MINIVAN CARGO or Equal
- Request For Quotation : Two New 2020-2021 Toyota SUVs or Equal
The U.S. Embassy is aware of an ongoing tender scam using our name to fraudulently request sample items or money. If your business receives a tender from a “Mr. Ronnel Fisher,” firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, please do not act on this request and contact us immediately at Yaounde_procurement@state.gov.
U.S. Government procurement follows strict regulations outlined in the U.S. Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). These regulations require all U.S. Government agencies to advertise planned purchases over $25,000 USD to https://www.fbo.gov/. We encourage all local businesses to participate in business opportunities with the U.S. Embassy in Yaounde. Official Requests for Quotation (RFQs) are updated and maintained on our website: https://cm.usembassy.gov/embassy/yaounde/contract-opportunities/ .