USAID West Africa Mission is inviting applications for the following position:
Project Management Specialist (Feed the Future) Grade FSN-12
Solicitation number: 72062422R100006
Annual Base Salary: GHS 204,095.00 – GHS 316,343.00 equivalent to FSN-12
Position opens to all Ghanaian nationals and those eligible for permanent residence and authorization to work in Ghana.
BASIC FUNCTION OF THE POSITION:
This position will be a member of the Regional Economic Growth Office (REGO), and she/he will manage regional Feed the Future (FTF) and other related programs and relationships that support the Mission’s objectives to reduce poverty and advance food security, resilience, and trade in West Africa. REGO works in partnership with a multitude of African institutions and private sector partners to achieve development goals and promote U.S. foreign policy objectives. To engage on and appropriately manage REGO programs and responsibilities, the incumbent will develop and maintain relationships with senior regional officials, private sector actors, donor and implementing partners, USAID and USG interagency colleagues in Washington and in bilateral Operating Units in the West Africa sub-region. The incumbent will support the implementation of the West Africa Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS) Regional Plan, REGO and its partners which jointly seek to: 1.) increase inclusive agricultural-led economic growth through increased and improved trade and investment.
* Copy of the complete solicitation listing all duties and responsibilities is available on the U.S. Embassy Accra and USAID West Africa websites at : http://www.usaid.gov/west-africa-regional/work-with-us/careers http://www.usaid.gov/ghana/work-with-us/careers or https://gh.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants with Ghanaian Work Permits MUST submit a complete application package IN ENGLISH which includes:
- AID 309-2 form dully filled and signed which can be found at https://www.usaid.gov/documents/offeror-information-personal-services-contracts-individuals-aid-309-2 or on the Internet at google search.
- A cover letter addressing experience and suitability for this position
- A two-page supplementary document with written responses to the Evaluation Factors listed under Section III.
- current and detailed résumé
- Five (5) Professional References who are not family members or relatives
- Copies of relevant Academic Degrees
All the above-mentioned documents are REQUIRED, must be prepared in ENGLISH and, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following email subject line: [name of applicant] Solicitation 72062422R100006 Project Management Specialist (Feed the Future).
DEADLINE TO RECEIVE APPLICATIONS: March 24th, 2022
Download the full solicitation here.
Due to the number of applications received, only applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted by USAID/West Africa.