Product/service required: Information on cold chain transportation services providers.
The US Embassy is seeking information on vendors with an effective and efficient cold chain transportation system in Cameroon. The task will include:
Reverse logistics between testing laboratories and between the testing laboratories and the central warehouse in Yaounde as well as the transportation of commodities from the National Public Health Laboratory Warehouse to the below laboratories:
- CIRB – Centre Internationale de Recherche Chantal Biya in Yaoundé.
- CPC – Centre Pasteur du Cameroun in Yaoundé
- DREAM Nkolondom
- DREAM Dschang
- TB RL Lab in Bamenda
- Mutengene Reference Laboratory
- Laquintinie Laboratory in Douala
- CRESAR in Yaounde
Vendors responding to this announcement should include the following:
- Contact address including e-mail and business license;
- Specialized experience, equipment and technical competence in the type of work required;
- Demonstrated success on similar projects in terms of quality of work and compliance with performance schedules, cost/schedule controls and program/project management techniques; and
- Personnel capacity to accomplish the work.
Replies to this notice must be received not later than 12:00PM local time on May 19, 2020 by email to email@example.com.