Product/Service required: New Sport Utility Vehicles
Product Request Number (PR): PR10759100
The American Embassy in Yaounde is seeking a qualified and experienced vendor to provide the following goods/services.
A- SCOPE OF WORK
The contractor shall provide vehicles in accordance with the minimum requirements contained in this scope of work. The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to the responsible company submitting an acceptable proposal at the lowest price. We intend to award one or multiple purchase orders based on initial proposals, without holding discussions, although we may hold discussions with companies in the competitive range if there is a need to do so.
An award will only be made to a vendor which is registered in the System for Award Management (SAM). If you are registered in SAM, please provide proof upon quoting.
Toyota Landcruiser 300 or Equal;
- Diesel Engine
- Automatic Transmission ( vendors can quote for manual if automatic is not available)
- 8 Seats
- Full time 4WD with Active Traction Control
- Smart key system
- Remote illuminated entry and push button start
- Central differential lock
- Anti-Theft and Engine immobilizer system
- Vehicle Stability control (VSC)
- 4 wheels anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD)
- Smart stop Technology (SST)
- Front and rear parking assist sonar
- Integrated Back up camera display with projected path
- Audio FM/CD player with touch screen
|Line Item||Description||Unit Price||Quantity||Total Price|
|01||Toyota Landcruiser 300 or Equal||04|
INFORMATION. Information demonstrating that the vehicles proposed meet the minimum specifications stated in Section A, including:
- Evidence that the vehicles can be maintained to include OEM parts within Yaounde, Cameroon.
- Proof of SAM Registration
- Completed NDAA Certification.
B- Price Quote Due Date: All quotes must be submitted (Subject RFQ – PR10809935) on or before July 6, 2022, by 10 am local time via email to: email@example.com
C- Contract vehicle: Open Market.
D- Set-aside restrictions: There are no set-aside restrictions for this procurement.
E- Meet or exceed: Offers must meet or exceed requested specifications as described herein and should include a delivery schedule as well as any warranty information. F- Award Type: Government Purchase Order.
The Embassy intends to award either one or multiple contract(s)/purchase order(s) to the responsible company submitting a technically acceptable quotation at the lowest price. We intend to award a contract/purchase order based on initial quotations, without holding discussions, although we may hold discussions with companies in the competitive range if there is a need to do so.
The Government will determine quoter responsibility by analyzing whether the apparent successful quoter complies with the requirements of FAR 52.212-1 & FAR 9.1, including but not limited to:
- Evidence that the offeror/quoter can provide the necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources needed to perform the work;
- List of clients, demonstrating prior experience with relevant past performance information and references (provide dates of contracts, places of performance, value of contracts, contact names, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses).
- Satisfactory record of integrity and business ethics;
- Necessary equipment and facilities or the ability to obtain them; and
- Be otherwise qualified and eligible to receive an award under applicable laws and regulations
G- Offer validity: 60 days
Applicable FAR clauses: The selected Offeror must comply with all applicable FAR clauses. Please see the final contracting instrument for a complete list, the full text of which may be accessed electronically at http://www.acqnet.gov/far. Solicitation Incorporates By Reference Far 52.212-1, 52.212-4. Far 52.212-3 And 52.212-5 Are Not Attached.
Contracting Authority: This request for quotation does not constitute a contract with the U.S Government. Per FAR 1.602, the sole representative of the Government authorized to enter into an agreement is a warranted Contracting Officer. The selected Offeror must ensure that a valid obligating document (e.g., Government Purchase Order) signed by a Contracting Officer is in place before commencement of work. Any and all modifications after the commencement of work must likewise be authorized by a Contracting Officer.
H- Delivery: After receipt of a US Government Purchase Order.
I. Other Provisions
i. SAM Registration: Vendors must be registered in SAM (System for Award Management) to be eligible for awards with the US Government. Registration is free – https://sam.gov/content/entity-registration
All quoters must complete, sign and return the form (Contractor’s Certification On Compliance With National Defense Authorization Act) attached to this RFQ with their price quote.
Download the full request for quotation here (PDF 265 KB)