Service members, Veterans, and their beneficiaries can apply for benefits services on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) website at The Consular Section can also be of assistance if Veterans and beneficiaries have questions about benefits and services. Please contact us at if you are a veteran seeking U.S. government assistance.