Message for U.S. Citizens – Virtual U.S. Citizen Town Hall on Voting, Public Health, and Security Issues – U.S. Embassy Yaoundé, Cameroon
U.S. Embassy Yaoundé, Cameroon is hosting a Virtual Town Hall via the Internet-based Zoom application on September 3, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. We will discuss voting, health, and security issues. Register by 3:00 p.m. Monday, August 31, 2020 at http://ow.ly/iOVf50B9lsc to receive the sign-on link and password.
Registering to vote and submitting a ballot is fast, easy, and can be done from anywhere in the world! Please check out the overseas citizen voter information on FVAP.gov as soon as possible as deadlines for registering and submitting ballots, especially from overseas, are approaching sooner than you may realize. If you need any assistance in submitting your ballot or have any questions about the overseas voting process that are not answered on FVAP.gov, please contact us at YaoundeACS@state.gov.
Remember, your vote counts!
Actions to Take:
- Go to http://ow.ly/iOVf50B9lsc to register for the Virtual Town Hall.
- Go to FVAP.gov for all the information you need about voting overseas.
- U.S Embassy Yaoundé, Cameroon
Avenue Rosa Parks
(in the Mbankolo Quartier, adjacent to the Mount Febe Golf Club)
P.O. Box 817
+237 2 2220-1500 ext. 4341/4023
+237 2 2220-1500 ext. 4531 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Cameroon Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.